For our first ever WWWK we speak to Phaedra Peer. Not only is she a super talented artist, but she is also the founder of @creep_like_me.
1. Go to happy hour drink?
Pina Colada! Or anything sweet and fruity.
2. What’s one item you have to take in every handbag?
Currently hand sanitiser, but prior to this, headphones!
3. What’s your next travel adventure?
Miami in August for work – fingers crossed!
4. What are you reading, watching, listening to?
Reading anything and everything crime fiction related. Just finished ‘The Kind Worth Killing’ by @petermswanson which was amazing. Re-watching The Walking Dead and listening to ‘Criminal’ podcast.
5. What are your top self-care tips?
A bit of painting or something creative each week, healthy eating (during the week only!) and exercise.
6. What advice would you give to teenage you?
Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. You’re not like them and that’s what makes you special.
7. What advice would you give to other women trying to get into/working in your industry?
Find your niche. You don’t have to have a unique product or idea, just a unique interpretation of it
8. What’s your favourite Stone & Mason product?
The Powder Blue Sydney Bag!
9. How do you style your Stone & Mason?
With floral prints and pastel colours.