For this weeks WONDER WOMEN WE KNOW we speak to @gracemcgovern. Model and host of “What They Don’t Tell You About” podcast, where she invites guests to share and discuss the myths of the topical and current industries they are in.
1. Go to Happy Hour drink?
2. What’s one item you have to take in every handbag?
3. What are you reading, watching, listening to?
Just finished Michelle Obamas ‘Becoming’, I’m obsessed with her! I’m watching The Last Dance on Netflix and I’m listening to Louis Theroux podcast, ‘Grounded’.
4. What are your top self-care tips?
Look after your skin is my all-time number 1, but as-well as that drink plenty of water and cook something new once a week.
5. What advice would you give to teenage you?
Don’t let negative moments in your life define you, pick yourself up because that way you’ll always be ahead.
6. What advice would you give to other women trying to get into/working in your industry?
Be yourself, people are so drawn to personality and most of the jobs I book are through emotionally connecting and being warm to those around you.
7. What drives you?
Knowing that I can make a positive difference in being there for those around me when I am the best version of myself.
8. Who inspires you?
Currently, Michelle Obama!
9. What’s your favourite Stone & Mason product?
Lemon Sherbet Sydney all the way.
10. How do you style your Stone & Mason?
Either with some cute blue jeans, a tee and some converse or with a lovely summer dress!